DNA Restriction Enzymes from Takara such as KpnI are high-quality: perform restriction enzyme digestion with reliable restriction endonucleases.
- Source: Klebsiella pneumonia
- Concentration: 4–12 units/µl [High concentration: 30–60 units/µl]
- Substrate for unit definition: lambda DNA
- Star activity: unrelated site may be cut in the presence of DMSO
- Each lot undergoes stringent quality testing including overdigestion, genome DNA analysis, ligation-recutting and pKF3 cloning
Additional product information
Please see the product's Certificate of Analysis for information about storage conditions, product components, and technical specifications. Please see the Kit Components List to determine kit components. Certificates of Analysis and Kit Components Lists are located under the Documents tab.
Certificate of Analysis